Mat Pilates Instructor Training: MMP+Mat 1,Mat 2, Mat 3
From fundamentals to advanced movement, and wide array of variations inbetween!
Mat work is the foundation of the Pilates method. The Balanced Body Mat program includes the full repertoire of Pilates exercises, along with modifications and variations to make your program successful for a wide range of clients. By incorporating the Balanced Body movement principles, we give you the power to be a transformative teacher.
Mat 1 (16 hours)
Introduction to Pilates & Beginning/Intermediate Exercises
Prerequisites: Movement Principles, 10 Mat classes. 6 months experience teaching movement and anatomy recommended.
Mat 1 forms the foundation of the Pilates method. This course includes an introduction to the history and principles of the Pilates method and the beginning and intermediate level exercises. Each exercise includes training on modifications, challenges, the purpose of the exercise and any precautions for injuries and special populations. How to design and teach group classes and guidelines for teaching seniors and pre and post–natal classes are included.
Mat 2 (16 hours)
Prerequisite: Movement Principles and Mat 1
Mat 2 teaches the remaining intermediate and advanced level Mat exercises for a complete understanding of the Pilates Mat program. Lectures include progressive skill development to achieve the advanced exercises, programming for intermediate and advanced classes and creating successful Mat classes.
Mat 3 – Enhanced Mat and Props (16 hours)
Enhanced Mat + Props
Prerequisite: Mat 1 and 2 or successful completion of comparable Pilates mat program.
CEC course: Take for continuing education credits or simply to add infinite variety to your current Mat programming. Students who have taken Mat training, either from Balanced Body or another provider are welcome.
Enhanced Pilates Mat completes the mat training by adding rings, rollers, bands and balls to the traditional Mat exercises. In addition, Enhanced Mat includes functional exercises for the upper and lower body expanding the Mat work beyond the core to develop whole body strength and flexibility. The Balanced Body Programming System is introduced to make class design easy, effective and fun. Adding props to a mat class makes them more dynamic, creative and accessible and clients love toys!
Requirements for Completion – Mat only
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body Mat Instructor, students must complete the following:
– Anatomy (strongly recommended)
– Balanced Body Movement Principles (16 hours)
– Balanced Body Mat 1 – Course work and module test (16 hours)
– Balanced Body Mat 2 – Course work and module test (16 hours)
– Balanced Body Mat 3 – Course work and module test (16 hours)
– 20 Mat personal sessions, 15 observation hours and 35 student teaching hours.
– Final written and practical test.
Total hours for completion of Mat program: 134 hours.
Upon completion of all requirements, a certificate of completion as a Balanced Body Mat Instructor will be issued.
• Fitness instructor
• Personal trainer
• Pilates instructor
• Yoga instructor
and the course schedule of interest at
: 02-650-9242 , 02-650-8282
You can request to see the class schedule
and topics to be studied in detail
by having the staff send it to you via e-mail.Check your email to see
Invoice sent by the system.
When choosing a course and a group, press Register the desired course on the website until the screen appears Thank You.
Check your email to see
Invoice sent by the system.
This can be done by transferring money
Or come to pay at FIT or request a link
to pay by credit card from the staff
(Accept VISA and Master, no charge)
Pick up in person or give us your address
by email [email protected]
have the staff deliver
(There is a delivery fee of 200 baht for
Certification Course )
Read preparation book
waiting to start school.
On the opening day of the course, come to sign
Verify the accuracy of the information.
and see the classroom at the counter below.
At the counter during business hours
Fitness Innovation BTS Ploenchit Station
MONDAY – THURSDAY 07.00 AM – 07.00 PM
FRIDAY 07.00 AM – 06.00 PM
SATURDAY – SUNDAY 08.30 AM – 05.30 PM
(minimum amount of 3,000 THB)
Pay “Fitness Innovations (Thailand) Limited”.
Bangkok Bank Ploenchit Branch
Account number 205-0-51073-0
Account Name บจก. ฟิตเนส อินโนเวชั่น (ประเทศไทย)
- Please scan or photograph a copy of the proof of payment and email it to [email protected] The applicant will receive a reply email confirming the transfer of money once the account has been verified.
- Please keep proof of payment, applicants will be responsible for bank fees in addition to training fees.
- KTC LINK PAY, an online transaction service for payment of registration fees by clicking the link, allowing customers to pay instantly, conveniently anywhere, anytime with Visa / Master / JCB credit cards of all banks around the world via KTC PayGate system: Link Pay (KTC Payment Gateway) of Krungthai Card Public Company Limited : KTC under standard OTP code every time, therefore ensuring maximum security Apply for KTC LINK PAY online transaction, contact [email protected] Or ask for more information, call 02 650 9242, 02 650 8282.
- Conveniently pay the registration fee up to 3 times.
*** Terms and conditions are as specified by the company.